The Palms at La Quinta, the premier retirement community for active seniors in La Quinta, is now hiring for a full-time Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is year-round, Monday through Friday with weekends off.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident’s apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our residents.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
We offer a competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off, Company paid life, the opportunity to elect medical, dental, vision and disability benefits (not available in CA), as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match at the company’s discretion, and an employee assistance program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for!
Please submit your most recently updated resume to email@example.com for consideration.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.seniorlivinginstyle.com.
The Palms at La Quinta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.