The Palms at La Quinta Assisted Living & Memory Care, the premier personal care retirement community in La Quinta, is presently looking for an Assistant Administrator. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
Brief Summary of Position:
Assists the Administrator with ensuring adherence to all operational systems, functions and regulatory compliance. Performs Community accounting functions, human resources functions, and payroll functions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· Must be 21 years of age.
- Possess an Administrator’s license and/or certification in good standing pursuant to applicable provincial regulations or obtain the same within in 90-days of hire to remain qualified as the Assistant Administrator.
· Prefer sales and marketing experience.
· Meets provincial health related requirements (as applicable for position).
- Possess valid provincial food handler’s card.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
· Possess outstanding organizational skills.
· Possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience in computer use and relevant software including Word and Excel preferred.
· In addition to the above, the following skills are preferred: experience serving senior citizens; familiarity with laws and regulations applicable to the Facility, Accounting, and Human Resources.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking people who understand hospitality, integrity and compassion.
Please email a resume with “Palms at La Quinta Assistant Administrator” in the subject line to: PalmsatLaQuintaAL.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks. The Palms at La Quinta Assisted Living & Memory Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.