The Counselor will work as part of a team to ensure quality substance abuse treatment is provided to all patients in accordance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations. The Counselor will carry a caseload of opioid-dependent patients.
- Case management
- Providing individual therapy
- Ensuring patient confidentiality
- Conducting assessments
- Providing group therapy
- Clinical documentation
- Crisis-intervention as appropriate
- Coordinating care for patients on caseload
- Providing referrals to patients as needed
- Prior substance use/addiction experience.
- Prior Counseling experience.
- 4 Year Human Services degree required.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills are also beneficial.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
What we offer:
- Compensation: $33,000 - $38,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental and Life Insurance.
- 401 K Option
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Vacation Time
- Full-Time general schedule will be 5:00 am - 12:30 pm Mon - Fri.
- Must be able to work Saturdays on a rotating schedule.
- Family oriented and focused environment!
- Rewarding Career Path!
treat opioid-dependent individuals through the utilization of medication-assisted treatment.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at
Palmetto Carolina Treatment Center
Why Work Here?Palmetto Carolina Treatment Center is a private, outpatient treatment program designed to treat opioid-dependent individuals through the utilization of medication-assisted treatment. For more information about our organization, please visit our website at http://www.carolinatreatmentcenters.com/
Very rewarding field; Company has been in business for almost 20 years; the culture is supportive and like a family!