System and Network Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
As a Systems and Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of computer systems and the companies’ network. The individual will be responsible for the organization, setup and support of computer systems, switches, routers, firewalls and network security. You will also provide on-site or remote IT consulting to Palmer’s employees nationwide.
As a member Palmer’s IT team, you will support our inhouse software applications, hardware support, help with the mechanics of the CMMC implementation & over all company cybersecurity posture, security patching & maintenance. Verify and document system and network configurations. While also providing internal IT support and troubleshooting system performance problems and providing solutions.
- 2-3 years of IT work related experience
- Knowledge of web servers and application server’s configuration such as Internet Information Systems, Tomcat, Apache
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Azure AD
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database management
- Experience configuring routers, switches, VLANS and networking protocols
- Knowledge of cloud computing such as Azure AD & Hybrid environments
- Theoretical and/or practical knowledge of Windows Servers
- Ability to setup and manage a Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Operating Systems management, patching and security
- Ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and Techniques:
- Data Backup and Recovery Techniques
- System Health Monitoring Techniques
- Familiarity with Storage Techniques
- Routing and switching for IP networks
- Working knowledge of Firewalls (SonicWall)
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages
- Familiarity with the (CMMC) Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification.
- Familiarity with PIEE, Fed Ramp, & CISA.
- Familiarity with NIST 800-171 requirements
- Some Programming skills/ability
- Install server and network infrastructure
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Mastering network environments and expand knowledge as technology evolves
- Provide internal IT support
- Provider external support to Palmer’s field & remote employees
- Strategize and keep up to date with modern technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to drive to colocation environments
Palmer's Contracting Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?