Staff Accountant (31231)
Palmer Group Waukee, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Des Moines Metro client is looking for an individual to fill their Staff Accountant position. As a staff accountant, you will have many responsibilities including maintaining financial records, accurately maintain a general ledger and assist with budget reconciliation. This individual will report to the Controller. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Process regular reconciliations of the bank, credit card, and general ledger
- Assist with month-end and year-end closings
- Assist in gathering of information for budgets by department
- Process vendor and carrier accounts payable
- Contribute to the development and review of the operating budget
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Great understanding of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Megan Bloes by phone at (515) 225-7000 or by email at email@example.com.
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Great company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.
Finance and Insurance