Senior Project Manager (29682)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a proven leader with a track record of success as a construction Project Manager? Our area construction client is searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their team of motivated employees. In this high-level position, you will be responsible for guiding company projects from start to finish.
Our client is seeking someone that can establish a strong rapport with both internal and external contacts while providing leadership and guidance at the same time. Industrial construction experience and an appreciation for agriculture are strongly sought after for this position. Outstanding compensation and great benefits are being offered to the right candidate. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
- Play an active role in the development of project proposals
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Coordinate the design, engineering, and preconstruction process by working with clients and internal/external teams
- Schedule all aspects of the preconstruction and construction
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Create and maintain the budget throughout the life-cycle of a project
- Negotiate subcontract change orders, subcontract purchase orders, and owner change orders
- Prepare and present forecasts
- Conduct routine quality assurance field visits
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, and review of assigned project managers, project engineers, and project coordinators
- Resolve daily project team issues
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of project management experience in the construction industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to understand when to communicate updates, issues, and recommendations
- Basic understanding of Navisworks 3D BIM software
- Demonstrated attention to detail while managing multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Agri-industrial experience is preferred
3737 Woodland Ave. #200Des Moines, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at Palmer Group