Senior Financial Analyst (36716)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of Palmer Group’s clients is looking for someone to fill their Senior Finance Analyst role. This individual must have excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Prepare analysis, comparisons, and forecasts
- Analyze financial results and operating impact
- Assemble comparisons of financial results across periods and/or between communities
- Compose financial forecasts for statutory or regulatory filings
- Prepare financial budgets, projections, or comparisons as requested for new projects
- Lead and direct monthly forecasting of future results with the operations
- 3 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Great company that offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as the opportunity to become an employee-owner.
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.
AddressDes Moines, IA
Finance and Insurance