Office Manager (31501)
Palmer Group Urbandale, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our healthcare-related clients is looking for an Office Manager to join their team. This chiropractic and functional health office is very busy and in need of someone who has run an office before. If you have experience running an office and managing others, apply now!
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Monitor office supplies and inventory, order as needed
- Oversee office staff, provide coaching and training, and act as a liaison between staff and doctors
- Complete insurance claims and patient follow-ups
- Assist in marketing efforts through reviews of marketing materials, sharing of ideas, and implementation of plans
- Develop and improve office policies and procedures, ensure proper implementation
- Become an expert in technology/software needs of the company
- 2+ years experience as an office manager, as well as managing others
- Previous experience working in a health-related field (dental office, chiropractic office, etc.) preferred
- Passion for health and healthy living
- Professional communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and aptitude for office technology
- 8:30AM - 5:30PM Monday - Thursday
- 8:00AM - 12:00PM Friday
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Great company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.