If you are looking to work with a group of experienced technology professionals, then Palmer Group has an opportunity for you. Our client is searching for a Lead Cable Technician to join their fast-growing organization to lead projects to completion. Candidates with 3 years of related work experience are encouraged to apply today!
- Interact and communicate the assigned job status with customers
- Direct and train cable technicians
- Ensure project stays on time and on budget
- Resolve installation issues with clients and field techs
- Work with the local leader to staff projects and set delivery timelines
- Assume responsibility for effective performance of cabling crew and identify necessary training
- Test horizontal and riser cable, troubleshoot cabling, and use a tone set troubleshoot
- 3+ years of experience working on commercial low voltage and/or cabling jobs
- Experienced in managing projects in cabling and/or telecommunication related projects
- Able to complete cabling installations from installation of cable hanging support, roughing in cable, terminate CAT.5e/ CAT.6 jacks, mount faceplates/ surface mount boxes correctly and set up of communication closets.
- Able to build out of communication closets (Mount and install backboards, cross-connects, racks, patch panels, fiber optic, and hardware)