Compliance Response Analyst (31192)
Palmer Group Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Palmer Group is actively searching for candidates to join our client's team as their next Compliance Response Analyst. In this position, you will act as a key participant working on complaint resolutions in addition to supporting other compliance team functions. If you are comfortable working under pressure and against tight deadlines, then this may be the position for you. If you are interested, apply today!
- Review, research, and respond to consumer, Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General, and regulatory complaints in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional, balanced, and fair approach in communications with customers, agents, and internal business partners
- Perform analysis on the types of complaints submitted
- Create and maintain collaborative working relationships with TPA's and key operational stakeholders
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years experience in life and/or annuity
- Mixture of compliance and operational knowledge
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence outcomes internally and externally
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Megan Bloes at (515) 225-7000 or email Megan at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Visit our website for a complete list of Palmer Group's benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Great company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.
AddressDes Moines, IA