Client Relationship Consultant (38760)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interested in finding a new position in the Des Moines metro? Our Urbandale client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their Client Relationship Consultant position. We are looking for proven customer service professionals with experience in the financial services industry to apply for this role. If you are in search of your next opportunity, apply today to be considered!
- Prepare new business applications, suitability documentation and corresponding paperwork
- Utilize various systems for information gathering and business file preparation
- Manage carrier and client calls to follow-up on and expedite processing of business
- Articulate details accurately about the organization and services provided to prospective clients in a manner that grows client lists
- Respond to client inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Support business partners, including servicing, and RIA resources between all PFG office locations
- Maintain confidentiality of all client personal information and company data
- GED and Minimum 2+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- LOMA coursework and/or other industry specific education preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Skilled with Microsoft office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
- Friendly, professional, top notch customer service disposition with strong communication and organizational skills
- Life Insurance License required within 90 days of employment
- 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Garrett Nell at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Our employment solutions include temporary and contract staffing, direct-hire placement, as well as additional job seeker services, employer services, and managed services.
We are an employee-owned company founded on strong ethics, values, and a passion for making lives better. Our employees are committed professionals that are passionate about helping others and forming relationships that matter.
Through our relationships, we’ve built a client roster that ranges from local to Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries and have developed a vast network of high-quality candidates from entry to executive-level experience.
Our areas of expertise include Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Mortgage & Banking, and Sales & Marketing.
BusinessView all jobs at Palmer Group
Get fresh Client Relationship Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.