Chiropractic Assistant (30175)
Palmer Group West Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your interest in health and wellbeing? Our client is looking for a wellness-centered, positive-minded individual to join their practice as a Chiropractic Assistant. This will be an opportunity to train with an established chiropractor and learn all aspects of the business. Those with a strong customer service mindset and enjoy working with people, apply today!
- Learn how to administer active and passive therapies for patients
- Escort patients to their rooms as needed
- Greet patients in their rooms and collect initial information from patients
- Help with exams once fully trained
- Assist with administrative responsibilities at the front desk
- Interest in health and well-being
- Helpful, positive attitude and outlook
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to stand on feet all-day
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
- Varied schedule between 7:30AM - 6:00PM
- Monday - Friday
- Flexibility to arrive early and stay later as needed required
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards.
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.