Administrative Assistant (31631)
Palmer Group Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our downtown client is looking for an ambitious, bright Administrative Assistant. This role will be the primary support to the senior director and director-level staff through calendar management. Additional tasks, such as travel arrangements and expense report preparation, will also be the responsibility of the Administrative Assistant. If you have a collaborative work style with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, please apply for this opportunity!
- Monitor and order office supplies, including any maintenance
- Prepare expense reports
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Assemble board packets and arrange board meetings
- Take detailed meeting notes
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in business administration, public administration, or human resources
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Strong Microsoft Office and communication skills
- Professional with a high level of organization
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Monday - Friday
Palmer GroupWhy Work Here?
Great company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
Palmer Group is Iowa's premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 70+ professionals in our West Des Moines and Cedar Rapids offices, providing hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary and contract staffing, outplacement and managed information technology services.
AddressDes Moines, IA