Our industry-leading manufacturing client has partnered with Palmer Group in their search for a qualified Accounts Payable Specialist to join their internal finance team. Qualified applicants will have a thorough knowledge of accounts payable functions previous industry experience. The chosen individual for this role will work closely with various members of our client’s locations to perform accurate and timely accounts payable operations. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, fill out an application today!
- Intake and process various invoices
- Process and audit check requests
- Audit transactions for accuracy and timeliness
- Provide excellent customer service to vendors
- Complete other projects as assigned
- Associate’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 2+ years’ accounts payable experience required
- Strong data entry and Excel formula skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with time-sensitive deadlines
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.