- Posted: over a month ago
As the face of our business, you will need to be a dedicated and determined individual that carries the drive to succeed. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, result driven, and able to develop strong lasting relationships.
You will need to maintain a professional appearance as well as professional attitude, as every person that meets you and speaks with you will see you as the liaison between them and the company.
• Must have a car, proof of insurance, valid state driver’s license, and satisfactory background check
• At least one (1) year of recent sales or liaison experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care
• Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills
• This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong lasting relationships.
• Computer skills/Microsoft programs use of iPads/Tablets/Smart phones, etc.
• Knowledge of the territory and established healthcare contracts in the community preferred
• Evidence of achieving referral and admission goals within the market preferred
• Evidence of achieving established sales goals within 90 days probationary period
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills evidence by demonstrated networking abilities
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Proven ability to implement the sales and marketing plan developed by our marketing director
• Ability to hit monthly goals
• Generate referrals for home health care by building relationships with physician clinics, hospitals, hospital case management, social workers or discharge planners, long term care discharge planners, independent and assisted living, group home facilities or other community resources such as senior community centers
• Secure new business opportunities by cold calling
• Identify new referral sources that present the most potential for growth
• As Community/Patient Care Liaison, you will be responsible for expanding business in Palmeira Home Health’s geographic areas of service and surrounding communities
• Presentation skills; knowledge of Palmeira Health Services, Inc.’s programs, readmission rates, and patient satisfaction are critical
• The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community
• Updates Marketing Director or Administrator on daily and weekly basis of efforts, results, obstacles, and upcoming sales/marketing events
• Must adhere to regulations and abide by Palmeira Health Services, Inc.’s policies and code of conduct
• Has direct client contact when referral received in person or by phone to ensure patient has clear understanding of home health services
• Able to travel to location for marketing opportunities with in assigned territory
• Abides by Hospital, SNF, and LTAC rules regarding entering facility
Palmeira Home Health
BusinessView all jobs at Palmeira Home Health