Are you ready to step into a new job that will change your entire outlook on a career in sales?
Take control of your career and take control of your paycheck with a new job as an Entry Level Sales Representative with our client, Express Glass. No prior sales experience is necessary! We provide all the training necessary for you to make the money you want!
Responsible for selling all available services for Express Glass, based on their needs, using face to face marketing and sales strategies. Our Entry Level Sales team handles each meeting with customers and prospective customers, writes up all information and schedules appointments for our install team.. In addition, responsible for creating a positive relationship between the company and prospective customers. Great People Skills Are A Must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for using various sales and marketing systems to meet with customers and locate potential customers for Express Glass
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Strive to sell the services that best meets each customer’s needs
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Teach, train and develop newer members of our sales team
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Demonstrate proficiency with Sales systems
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
*The information listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability desired.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent customer service experience
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the “Human Connection” and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation
Palm State Promotions branding specialists are dedicated professionals. We recruit our people based on their imaginative natures and goal-oriented mind-sets. They are personable individuals who will champion your brand with passion.
Palm State Promotions has mastered the art of starting conversations that inspire people to become lifelong customers. Our face-to-face technique positions products to speak to individual needs. Your audience will wonder how they lived without your brand.