* If you are looking to begin your first career in sales and marketing or transition from another industry into the sales and marketing field, our entry level account manager position is the perfect fit.
All of our sales and marketing representatives receive full training in their new position. This training includes but is not limited to; in-house classroom-style training, hands-on field training and continued support and coaching from peers and management throughout their career.
As our firm continues to expand its sales and marketing division, new account management positions have been created. In order to hit our expansion goals we believe in promotions and pay based upon performance.
Ideal candidates are:
- Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
- Individuals with a sports or military background
- Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
- Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
Entry Level Representative Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full training Provided
- Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full training Provided
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
- Be able to complete marketing presentations
- Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of business finance
- Comprehensive Sales Training
- Direct Marketing Training
- Leadership Development
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Target Market Research
- Build and Protect Brand Names
- Management Training Program
Palm State Promotions branding specialists are dedicated professionals. We recruit our people based on their imaginative natures and goal-oriented mind-sets. They are personable individuals who will champion your brand with passion.
Palm State Promotions has mastered the art of starting conversations that inspire people to become lifelong customers. Our face-to-face technique positions products to speak to individual needs. Your audience will wonder how they lived without your brand.