Palm Beach Tan Inc. Southaven, MS
- Posted: 29 days ago
Our associates pride themselves on being The Tanning Experts® We provide the tools, knowledge, and experience to help our clients achieve their optimal results.
From Palm Beach Tan Premier Rewards®, the only automated tanning salon rewards system in the world, to the Premier Collection®, our highly successful collection of private label products and sunless solutions. We are always looking for a way to give our clients a “Better Shade of You®”.
The ideal candidate is consistently motivated to achieve sales and cleanliness goals who thrives in an environment driven by commission and success.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff; including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
- Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and expenses
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements
- Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean, adequately stocked, organized, well-kept and customer ready
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationships
- Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
- Safe guard and account for all money received and be responsible for banking requirements
- Some experience in a sales environment
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a sales environment.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- FREE TANNING
- Discounts on our great skincare products
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits + More for Full-Time Associates
Palm Beach Tan Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Palm Beach Tan Inc.