Assistant Store Manager in Training
Palm Beach Tan Inc.
- Posted: over a month ago
Palm Beach Tan, the industry leader in Sunbed and Spray Tanning, is looking for driven, energetic, dynamic sales people who can provide our clients with exceptional customer service.Our associates pride themselves on being The Tanning Experts® We provide the tools, knowledge, and experience to help our clients achieve their optimal results. From Palm Beach Tan Premier Rewards®, the only automated tanning salon rewards system in the world, to the Premier Collection®, our highly successful collection of private label products and sunless solutions. We are always looking for a way to give our clients a “Better Shade of You®”.The ideal candidate is consistently motivated to achieve sales and cleanliness goals who thrives in an environment driven by commission and success. Responsibilities:
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff; including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
- Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and expenses
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements
- Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean, adequately stocked, organized, well-kept and customer ready
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationships
- Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
- Safe guard and account for all money received and be responsible for banking requirements
- Some experience in a sales environment
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7 hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a sales environment.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- FREE TANNING
- Discounts on our great skincare products
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits + More for Full-Time Associates
Palm Beach Tan Inc.
RetailView all jobs at Palm Beach Tan Inc.