- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dynamic financial admin assistant to join our modern accounting firm. In this role, you'll work with the accountants to record financial transactions in QuickBooks, as well as process invoices, purchase orders, and payroll. You'll also be in charge of ensuring the office is organized and tidy, picking up mail, creating FedEx packages, answering phones and greeting customers. This is a boutique accounting firm delivering concierge-level accounting services. A strong work ethic, integrity and a professional and courteous demeanor are required.
To ensure success as a financial admin assistant, you must have good judgement, business acumen and the ability to complete various complex financial tasks accurately and efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch financial admin assistant should be a highly organized and process-driven individual with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Processing work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expenses claims, account payments, and payroll.
- Assisting the financial management team with credit control processes, budget planning, and expense analysis.
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
- Coordinating daily financial tasks with the financial management team to optimize workflow.
- Maintaining an organized and comfortable office environment, ordering office supplies, and updating inventory.
- Managing changes of staff members' financial information if needed.
- Compiling financial data to prepare monthly revenue reports and ensuring that client accounts are accurate and up to date.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or a similar field is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a financial admin assistant is a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting software, such as QuickBooks Online and Karbon HQ is preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency in mind.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial prowess.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong team player with solid communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Modern, high tech accounting firm. Great work environment, flexible.
Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services LLC was started in 2009 to help small businesses embrace the new wave of accounting technology, with a particular emphasis on QuickBooks software. Having a close working relationship with software giant, Intuit, our firm uses cloud technology to support our customers with the most modern, secure and effective systems available.
235 S County Rd Ste 201Palm Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Palm Beach Accounting and Financial Services LLC