Line Cook - Mamacita's Restaurant El Paso, TX
- $12 to $14 Hourly
Position: Line Cook - Mamacita's Restaurant El Paso, TX
Located inside Hotel Indigo
The Line Cook is responsible for production, preparation and presentation of all food for the hotel and in a safe, sanitary work environment which conforms to all standards and regulations in a profitable, competitive, quality manner.
Required Skills and Requisites:
- Must possess culinary knowledge and skills
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- At least 3 years of cooking experience preferably in a high volume, quality culinary environment.
- Hotel experience or full-service restaurant preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares food according to specifications, works line in stations as needed.
- Prepares all food in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, and cost effective manner.
- Maintains the maintenance/sanitation of kitchen, equipment and related areas to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and franchise standards and regulations.
- Controls portions and waste to meet food cost guidelines
At Palette Hotels, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health, benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Palette Hotels, is an equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under applicable local, state and/or federal laws, which can include race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements.
Palette Hotels policies also provide for a drug-free workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An employee's use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also implicate company policy, where it impairs judgment or work performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks.
Palette HotelsEl Paso, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.