Front of House Manager- Mamacita's Restaurant located inside Hotel Indigo El Paso, TX
- $50,000 Yearly
Position: Front of House Manager- Mamacita's Restaurant located inside Hotel Indigo El Paso, TX
The Front of House Manager is responsible to the day-to-day flow of the restaurant from opening until close. To ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to guests and team members at all times. The Manager must also be prepared and able to perform the duties in other restaurant positions within reason.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Quality control and assurance of prepared food and packaged product
- Resolve escalations with a positive outcome when the need to do so arises
- Supervise staff and coordinate day-to-day operation of each assigned shift
- Delegate duties to staff and send associates on break at appropriate times
- Assist in properly training staff to execute service standards for presentation, delivery of food and beverage, and service style
- Maintain strong knowledge of all aspects of each position and be able to jump in and provide support as needed
- Order daily supplies and communicate other inventory needs to appropriate management
- Communicate with guests and solicit their feedback, address issues as needed
- Observe staff interactions with guests; coach, train and correct staff as needed
- Identify areas of opportunity within the operation to enhance speed of delivery, quality of food and beverage, and consistency and quality of the delivery experience.
- Assist with special events as needed (set-up, tear-down, and room reset)
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
- Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
- Demonstrate decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Provides a guest experience that exceeds the guest's expectations.
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and constructive when faced with setbacks, challenges and while working in an ever-changing environment.
- Minimum of 6+ months of restaurant experience, including 6+ months of team leadership experience required
- Knowledge and awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple functions simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to arrive at work at scheduled time and stay until scheduled end time
- Ability to review financial information for accuracy and identify problem areas
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings
At Palette Hotels, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health, benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Palette Hotels, is an equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under applicable local, state and/or federal laws, which can include race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements.
Palette Hotels policies also provide for a drug-free workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An employee's use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also implicate company policy, where it impairs judgment or work performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks.
Palette HotelsEl Paso, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.