Paladina Health is growing fast & is in need of an Outreach Specialist/ Patient Liaison who will focus on conducting proactive outreach to patients to coordinate office visits and assist prospective patients in joining Paladina Health. This individual will work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with Care Teams, Account Managers, Regional Coordinators and the Member Experience team on shared initiatives and goals. They will be joining an innovative team that is passionate about delivering “best in class” service with an emphasis on improving the patient’s experience.
This position requires professional etiquette, time management skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work well as part of a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position is a communications expert and results-oriented team-player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with internal and external customers to coordinate outreach efforts.
- Conduct proactive outreach to patients to coordinate clinic visits and preventive care.
- Track and report relevant data regarding enrollments and engagement attained through outreach activities.
- Gather data to identify trends and opportunities and make recommendations to increase conversion rates.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to automate processes, increase efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain Paladina Health’s model, sell the benefits and address any concerns and feedback.
- Address internal customer concerns with "best in class" service and an emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned/necessary.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience: Minimum 1 year customer service experience is preferred
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively and initiate innovative solutions to enrollment and engagement challenges.
- Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and analytical experience
- Demonstrated proactive behavior and problem-solving skills with a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer based applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Customer Relationship Systems (CRM) experience, ex: Salesforce.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to listen effectively to patients to understand their needs and the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Commitment to Paladina Health's core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Innovation, Passion, Accountability and Fun.