We are looking for a Human Resources Intern. The Internship is remote/virtual and will start immediately through August 30, 2020. This is an unpaid internship and will provide the intern with a variety of HR experiences to support their learning objectives.
- Assist with a variety of HR responsibilities, for example:
- Updating the HR policy handbook
- Updating performance management and goal setting processes
- Assisting in the development of employee training programs
- Supporting recruitment processes
- Other HR-related projects and initiatives
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- Some experience in Human Resources and/or financial institution is preferred.
- Position requires strong administrative skills, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work with confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Position requires proficient use of grammar and business communication (both verbal and written), and ability to create forms, reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Detailed innovator with problem solving skills, creative, critical thinking and strong work ethic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week. Hours of operation are 8-5 pm MST.
Paladina Health/Activate Healthcare is transforming the way primary care is delivered. We operate primary care clinics that deliver better care for our patients, thereby reducing the cost of care. Our care teams are health advocates for our patients, driving highly differentiated clinical outcomes. Our clinical excellence group is working to be the most innovative; evidence based clinical care organization in the world.
-Patient first orientation in all aspects of the clinic with a focus on prevention, wellness, and comprehensive primary care
-Smaller patient panels
-Longer patient appointments giving extra time for the care team to spend with patients
-Insurance-free business model allows for less time dealing with billing and more time caring for patients
-Small office atmosphere with 2-3 total providers at the clinic
-Extensive use of technology and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)