The role of Contracts Administrator will report to the General Counsel of Paladina Health. This will be a 6 month term position with the potential to convert into a full-time regular role. This position will be responsible for supporting the legal department with:
- Building and managing the contract database, utilizing Concord
- Importing contracts from legacy systems into a new database
- Creating automated systems for contract generation
- Training teammates on use of the contract management system
- Maintaining a policy library on Sharepoint
- Ensuring policies are duly approved before posting
- Maintaining a schedule to regularly review and update policies
- Maintaining a library of corporate filings
- Assist with contract assignments and novation
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Paladina Health’s mission to change health care in America. Strong candidates will be organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable.
Paralegal training or JD desired. Preferred candidates with previous experience in contract management and healthcare.
Paladina Health/Activate Healthcare is transforming the way primary care is delivered. We operate primary care clinics that deliver better care for our patients, thereby reducing the cost of care. Our care teams are health advocates for our patients, driving highly differentiated clinical outcomes. Our clinical excellence group is working to be the most innovative; evidence based clinical care organization in the world.
-Patient first orientation in all aspects of the clinic with a focus on prevention, wellness, and comprehensive primary care
-Smaller patient panels
-Longer patient appointments giving extra time for the care team to spend with patients
-Insurance-free business model allows for less time dealing with billing and more time caring for patients
-Small office atmosphere with 2-3 total providers at the clinic
-Extensive use of technology and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)