Sr Marketing Data Analyst
Paladin Batavia, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 5+ years in a hands-on marketing analyst role focusing on email and web
- Software expertise in Power BI, SQL, and Excel
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Understand business nuances that drive reporting and analytical needs; synthesize data and identify data trends generating insights to maximize opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Manage new and existing reports according to different schedules. Prototypes and build dashboards to provide insights.
- Identify appropriate visual representations for the data for easy & quick interpretation using tools from SQL to Excel to Access.
- Conduct internal data mining and analysis for marketing activities to determine success, effectiveness, opportunities, cost saving etc.
- Recommend enhancements to CRM database data fields and reporting capabilities to support marketing and sales department strategy, partnering with internal IT department to implement enhancements
- Maintain standards for contributing, curating, and securing customer data to ensure its integrity and usability, quality and comprehensiveness, following best practices, processes and protocols for a best in class database.
- Work with automation platform and stakeholders to guide and analyze bi-directional flow of data to and from CRM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
TechnologyView all jobs at Paladin