Do you love the fast pace world of social media? Are you wanting to expand your career by working on national, regional, and local marketing campaigns? … Well keep reading!
We are looking to add three Social Media Strategist to our client’s team. This “hip” team is smaller in headcount, however, deal with two large national accounts. This client is a subsidiary of a larger well-established marketing firm and is planning to continue its expansion over the next year. This firm has a focus on connecting brands to consumers to create lifelong brand loyalty.
As the Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of up to 20 paid social media campaigns on a national, regional, and local scale. Your focus will be dedicated to enhancing the online reputation of their accounts as well as developing social advertising strategies across the country.
- Act as primary client contact.
- Work to achieve client’s business needs and objectives.
- Work cross functionally with account, creative, and product teams to ensure all projects are executed effectively.
- Develop creative briefs for each project that are full and complete including: required copy, image, and video
- Design and implement paid social media advertising strategy recommendations per clients’ request and needs including: implementation details, success KPI’s, and timetables.
- Place and manage paid social media advertising campaigns on designated platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Optimization of ad spends to ensure budgets are spent effectively.
- Generate advance targeting strategies to execute complex campaigns including: custom audiences, third party data, suppression lists, lookalike audiences, etc.
- Monitor clients’ reputation profiles and respond to all client feedback.
- Oversee clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and responds to engagements and reviews based on established brand and client guidelines
- Recommend appropriate responses to engage clients for review resolution.
- Establish rapport with client contacts to review reputation performance KPIs, consult on new social media capabilities, and provide recommendations on strategies to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing, advertising, communications, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with paid social advertising and reputation management.
- Highly proficient with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- A strong knowledge of each social media’s platforms core features, and each’s network advertising capabilities.
- Understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager including: ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting.
- Experience handling large media budgets and developing insights based on campaign results.
- Basic understanding of operations of tools such as: Khoros, Salesforce, Basecamp, Asana, Tableau, Google Docs, etc.
Paid Social Campaign Management:
Facebook Certified Media Buying & Facebook Certifie The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.