We are partnering with a Seattle, WA tech firm to recruit a Product Marketing Manager to join their team on an ongoing, remote contract basis. In this role, you will be working with international and domestic teams to position this SaaS platform to new and existing customers. You will work closely with product managers, IT staff, sales and marketing teams to ensure highly successful launches for new product offerings and to develop new marketing plans for existing products. You should be an expert in the SaaS space, understand how to develop sales toolkits, and be a skilled project manager. This is a contract set to start at 4+ months with opportunity to extend or convert. Pay is very competitive, ranging from $50 to $60 an hour, depending on your relevant experience. This company is a leader in their space and you can help them grow their domestic and international footprint! This role will focus on international and east coast clients, so you should be prepared to work an EST schedule (6 am to 3 pm PST), but you can sit anywhere in the US.
- Partner with cross functional teams, including product management, engineering/IT, sales and marketing, to orchestrate launch of new products into market
- Develop messaging strategy and positioning plans, executing new marketing projects in the form of sales toolkits, presentations, case studies, talks tracks and more
- Understand and constantly analyze the competitor field and landscape to prepare sales teams for bidding situations
- Partner with product managers and tech teams to understand new product and features for launch
- Work with other product marketing staff to understand different features and geographies
- Generate a consistent flow of new and exiting content
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the SaaS industry; Experience supporting international and/or enterprise SaaS companies, very highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with new product launches and existing product updates
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams, including IT, engineering, sales and leadership
- Excellent technical aptitude and project management skill; Bilingual skills in French or Spanish, preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
Your experience should include:
Sound like you? Our client is based in Seattle but open to candidates throughout the US to work remotely. If you are comfortable with an east coast (and occasionally earlier with international accounts) schedule and you align with the above qualifications, please apply here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.