Paladin is currently seeking an Account Supervisor for a Public Relations firm in Washington, DC. In this role, candidates will be tasks to managing and strategizing client accounts and needs as a team lead. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience in an agency setting with previous experience working with clients in the technology space.
- Collects updates on new legislative bills relevant to clients
- Analyzes and provides feedback to improve approaches in public affairs strategies
- Draft and edit speeches and public affairs content, including media pitches and press releases
- Research clients’ businesses and how public policies may impact them
- Serves as a liaison and primary point of contact to clients and vendors
- Five to seven years of public affairs and government relations or media experience
- Experience managing clients in the technology industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Outlook for calendar experience
- Solid management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects, including in a team setting
- Exceedingly communicative and gets tasks done in a timely manner
- Strong and effective written communication skills with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Must be proactive and solutions-oriented, using their judgement
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Paladin website.