We’re working with a manufacturing company of CPG products that is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with strategic and tactical marketing experience executing initiatives such as campaigns, events, tradeshows, sponsorships and corporate responsibility programs.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of marketing experience that will include working for a manufacturer of consumer products or a CPG company where you have managed product lines that you were directly responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns for new product launches, product enhancements and overall product marketing. If you can talk about your campaign work with specific detail – we’d love to talk to you!
In exchange you’ll get this…
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO and more
- Collaborative team environment, in a role with high visibility to executive leadership
- Be part of a small marketing team that’s led by a talented leader who will give you a good amount of autonomy over your projects and space to do your thing.
- Help shape brand and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage the strategy of the customer sell-in, consumer sell-through and overall brand health.
- Plan/execute integrated global marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned brand channels.
- Ensure seamless brand integration across entire product portfolio and lines of business.
- Maintain a strong product portfolio to have the company/brand viewed as product SMEs.
- Live and breathe consumer, culture, category and company.
- Create plans for driving new client accounts, deepening existing client relationship and raising the profile and health of the brand through compelling storytelling.
- Ensure the market success of new product development launch plans through robust commercialization and activation plans.
- Work with external vendors to create marketing assets (photography, videos, etc.).
- Drive continuous process and outcome improvement for the marketing team.
- Provide a steady stream of inspiration to the marketing team that results in more breakthrough and brand-building ideas.
- Track brand and business KPIs while actively helping to measure, report, and optimize the work.
- Oversee creative marketing communication assets i.e. sales collateral, package design, consumer advertising, POS, trade show displays, brand ID, etc.)
- Mange creative and media agency relationships.
- Research and identify third party vendors to partner with in service of moving the brand forward.
- Assist in the development and deployment of annual brand plans and all supporting assets.
- Conduct competitive analysis as needed.
- Responsible for marketing budgets and expenses related to department initiatives.
- BA in Marketing, Advertising or Communications (MA/MBA is a plus, but not required)
- 5-10 years’ experience in brand and product marketing.
- Current or very recent experience working in a manufacturing environment that produces CPG.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms and asset creation platforms.
- Experience in global marketing adapting strategies and tactics across multiple geographies.
- Trade show, omni-channel marketing experience, campaign management + vendor management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Versatility, multidisciplinary, nimble – able to think and act fast on your feet.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Results-oriented – knows how to track results and provide optimization recommendations.
- Creative minded, able to inspire and evaluate great creative.
- Strong or accomplished within the area of writing product and marketing copy.
- Solid presentation skills both in creation and delivery.
- Retail experience is a plus, but not required.
Scope of Responsibilities:
To Qualify Here’s What You Need:
Other Experience/Traits We’re Looking For:
To apply: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include a customized resume that showcases your background/experience as it relates to the position. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consid The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.