PR Graphic Designer
Paladin is looking for an entry to mid-level graphic design specialist who can design for a wide variety of mediums that include email, banner ads, social media, print, videos, etc. In this role you will edit & manage PR content while also managing our calendar.
If you thrive in ambiguity and enjoy a collaborative work environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Conceptualize design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to finalization
- Carry sales & marketing proposals across multiple pieces as part of a complete campaign
- Collaborate with the marketing team, transforming messages into stellar visual representations
- Oversee & organize PR materials & sales schedules; update sales team with all PR activity
- Manage lead gen campaigns as assigned; contribute to social media campaigns
- Responsible for content creation & maintenance of promotional landing pages
- Excellent at multitasking, working on various projects at any given time
- Excellent written, verbal, & comms skills; strong copy & editing skills, familiar w/ AP style guides
- Can take technical info & translate it into and simplified message and aesthetic
- Flexibility, organized, detailed-oriented, process oriented, and thinks big
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field is preferred
- 2-3 years of graphic design & PR experience preferably in b2b
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office; smartsheet is a plus
- Video editing/production a plus; experience creating infographics is highly desirable
Pay Range: Flexible (depending on experience)
Location: Redmon, WA
If this role matches your skillset & background, apply today for immediate consideration!