Marketing Project Manager
Paladin is looking to hire a Project Manager with a marketing background to fill in for 3 months at a security systems company in the South Seattle Area. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of PM related experience with high organizational, data analysis, & customer service skills. The project manager will be implementing the loyalty program to installers to drive engagement & increase users enrolled utilizing the program.
If you’re open for short-term, full-time opportunities to help build your skillset & resume, this may be the opportunity for you.
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact with customers to provide program support & troubleshoot problems
- Grasp customer concerns to develop solutions
- Team up with outside developers to optimize user experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively implement marketing campaigns
- Run regular reporting on program usage, & identify pain points & opportunities to improve
- Customer service experience required; project &/or marketing management exp. preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis & website testing
- Experience working with web developers is a “nice to have”
- Experience working on loyalty programs is preferred; not require
- Stellar organizational skills
- $35 - $45/ hour
- 3-month contract
- Kent, Washington
- 7am – 3:30pm or 7:30am – 4pm
- Work from home 1-2 days a week
- Casual attire
- Open & collaborative team culture
If this role sounds well suited for your background, apply today for immediate consideration!