Marketing Coordinator - NonprofitCompany NamePaladin Company Location Nashville, Tennessee
NEW Posted DatePosted 7 minutes ago Number of applicantsBe among the first 25 applicants
Show more options
SaveSave Marketing Coordinator - Nonprofit at Paladin
Paladin is currently working with a well known non-profit and we are looking for their next Marketing Coordinator! Do you have a passion for the arts? Are you a super detailed, organized person? If so, apply today!
- Bachelors Degree
- Marketing, Project Management, PR, or Communications experience
- Affinity for the arts/nonprofit world
- Coordinator of all Design and Multimedia Projects
- Maintain company graphic standards documents to assure brand consistency and management across the organization.
- Manage all design projects assigned to outsourced graphic designers and videographers, assuring that all members of a project meet their deadlines to produce design items (advertising, collateral, web art, videos, photo shoots, etc.).
- Provide support to outsourced graphic designers in the form of gathering assets, circulating drafts for review, compiling edits, and assisting with file releases
- Work closely with marketing team to develop strategic events, contests, partnerships, etc. that achieve the goals of the organization, and then execute the strategy.
- Customer Service, plus Event Management
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Don't delay! Apply or email directly: