Marketing Communications Coordinator
Paladin Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin has an opening for a fulltime Marketing Communications Coordinator. As the Marketing Communications Coordinator, you design, administer, and manage the communication programs that successfully brand the company.
Office Location: Greater Orlando, Florida
Work hours: Full-time
- Manages projects to support the innovation of the company, while giving additional marketing ideas
- Recognizes trends influences new ideas within the industry through digital and social media.
- Directs training, advising, encourages along with designating work responsibilities marketing team
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams to create powerful marketing material to intensify engagement with product launches.
- Very organized and can help team hit deadlines
- BA in Marketing, Business or Communications, along with 2+ years of experience
- Experience with working in the Lighting industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to take customer feedback for the expansion of new marketing strategies.
- Proficient with using Epicor & ACT is a plus.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
If this is you, please apply here. Want more information on other roles? Visit paladinstaff.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin