Marketing Automation Specialist Job in Milwaukee
This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. This role will also be responsible for analyzing the platform data (campaign, behavioral, etc.) and providing actionable insights to the organization. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Responsible for building and executing email funnels within CRM (Salesforce) including funnel mapping, advanced nurture builds, drip flows, segmentation, form- and landing-page building, testing, deployment, lead lifecycle and scoring, and continual evaluation for improvements
- Configure and deploy custom rules and triggers for our online courses
- Optimize and manage sales processes/leads and customer payments within CRM
- Understand and analyze campaign data and performance to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team to continuously improve campaigns using CRM and Google Analytics
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Build a comprehensive applicant tracking system for our year-long program
- Adhere to and communicate automation best practices including email formatting, list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, data cleansing, and compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
– Experienced or certified in Marketing Automation in Salesforce
– You live for testing and analyzing data and are meticulous with details
– You organize data and create tagging systems that even a 10-year-old could find their way around
– You love creating user flows and funnel maps
– You’re great at making complex systems simple for the rest of the team to use
– You understand multiple technologies and can figure out any system or technology challenge
– You thrive on managing multiple projects/priorities coming from multiple team members
– You’re confident, resourceful, and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
– You’re fantastic at executing with speed and decisiveness and understanding how to manage priorities
– You’re confident in proactively suggesting solutions and innovative ideas that create raving fans
– Adaptable and ambitious, you enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
–Thrilled and excited to further the spiritual, sexual, and emotional experience of the world and yourself!
– Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field
– Minimum of 3 years of marketing automation experience
– Superior skills in Salesforce. Unbounce and HTML/coding experience a bonus
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity for advancement. For immediate consideration to the Digital Marketing Manager position in Milwaukee, please click “apply” below or visit our website at www.paladinstaff.com.