We have a north Austin client looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing and face-paced team. This client is in the private equity space and the ideal candidate will assist both the Investor Relations and Marketing teams, working closely to increase brand awareness and help generate new business leads. This is a direct hire, full-time role with a very competitive salary and benefits.
Here’s What You Will Do:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Investor Relations and development teams, acting as a resource to support communication needs
- Effectively build and manage the prospect database
- Support fundraising efforts with the development of high-quality collateral and marketing materials
- Other duties such as content creation, website strategy, and metrics reporting as needed
Experience You Will Have:
- Experience with alternative investments and real estate knowledge strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional marketing
- Excellent communication, analytical and research capabilities with outstanding organization skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
If you currently live in Austin and meet these requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.