Paladin is currently seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Healthcare Editor for a well-known management consulting firm rooted in the healthcare industry, located in Washington, DC. The primary responsibility entails content production, planning and project management. Interested in this position? Apply today!
- Content development and refinement
- Staying up to date on the ins and outs of the healthcare business and trends
- Development of effective marketing content
- Project coordination and management
- Serve both as a copywriter to develop content from scratch and as an editor partnering with stakeholders to write, ghostwrite and edit short- and long-form content assets, ranging from articles, Q&As, blog posts, case studies, white papers, presentation decks and video scripts to ads, web copy, brochures and social media messaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years Healthcare Writing experience
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Flexible with a changing environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively as well as problem solve
- $100,000-$125,000 USD
To learn more about this position, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Paladin website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.paladinstaff.com/privacy-policy/.