We are working with a global B2B company with a dotted line connection to the healthcare industry. This Scandinavian company with a solid footprint in the U.S. distribution market, just moved into a new building and, are looking for a talented GRAPHIC DESIGNER with print and digital experience to join their growing team!
BENEFITS: They offer a great benefits package that include Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage, short/long term disability, vision, dental, flex spending, commuter benefits, 401(k) with match, vacation, sick days, and paid holidays.
LOCATION: NW Chicago suburbs (Schaumburg area) *no remote*
COMPENSATION: Up to $65k/year depending on your experience
WHAT YOU’LL DO: You’ll work closely with the marketing team to develop and drive marketing and brand strategies by creating print and digital materials to support the overall company message and brand identity.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Design/produce print and digital materials including: Email, print/digital ads, brochures, web/social graphics, videos, direct mail, web pages, tradeshow graphics and, other marketing/sales materials as-needed.
- Assist in development of the brand style, narrative and positioning.
- Maintain a consistent brand image, ensuring uniformity across all company materials; safeguarding brand guidelines with individuals working with or, on behalf of the marketing team.
- Collaborate in development of campaigns, providing creative input and direction.
- Develop email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Complete design projects from concept-to-completion; releasing files for print.
- Work with outside vendors to gather quotes, manage deadlines and distribution of needed assets.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on website content development.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously while staying organized and meeting deadlines.
- Help in ensuring new marketing materials are uploaded and available for distribution.
- Create/develop multimedia (audio/video) content for internal announcements, product launches, corporate training and communication, in addition to other enterprise-wide projects.
- Record and edit video/sound projects, including (but not limited to): Selecting format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage/sound files, creating/inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned/needed.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related.
- Minimum 3 years of professional design experience in a corporate, in-house agency, advertising or similar.
- Strong portfolio with variety of print and digital materials that demonstrate a clean eye for design.
- Past experience using any type of project management software is a plus but, not a deal breaker.
- Use of email marketing tools such as Constant Contact, MailChimp or, similar.
- Ability to drive projects and do this in a fast-paced, priority changing environment.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus (not required).
- Be a self-starter, proactive (don’t wait to be told what to do), able to think on your feet kind of a person.
- Experience with post-production, digital video editing, still/motion graphics, video comprehension for multiple delivery platforms.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Graphic Design, Digital Design, Web Design, Motion Graphics, Multimedia Design