Paladin is searching for a Creative Leader for a progressive marketing and communications agency. They are seeking a Creative Director to lead the Creative team, grow their creative functions, and be the subject matter expert on all things creative with their clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Creative Director include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the creative team to manage the creative process on specific clients and projects.
• Serve as subject matter expert on large creative centric projects with clients.
• Work closely with client teams and across the digital, creative, and paid teams to ensure the quality of creative process and provide creative solutions on an ongoing basis.
• Grow the creative team to further the agencies’ offerings to prospective clients, from branding projects to paid advertising campaigns.
• Support business development with creative capabilities, including strategy development for a client prospect’s challenge.
• Drive innovation by following industry trends and emerging technology, and developing processes
• Provide company-wide creative leadership and vision, helping to train people and develop skills.
• Partner with the marketing team to identify opportunities to promote our creative abilities
Our ideal candidate has:
• 8+ years of creative and digital strategy, preferably at an agency
• Should be passionate about progressive political causes
• Experience and skill with the following: social media, online advertising, email marketing, content marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design
• Ability to work with teammates in related fields like marketing, PR, analytics, and technology
• Proven ability with client management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.