Contract Graphic Designer jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
*Local candidates only, please.
Paladin is currently recruiting Graphic Designers looking for freelance/temporary opportunities in the Phoenix, Arizona area. With the end of the year fast approaching, client demand is high for creative talent looking for both part-time and full-time hours. Contract timelines range from one-month assignments to 6+ months. If you’re looking to supplement additional part-time hours or class schedules, please reach out as we may have several opportunities available for you!
Graphic Designers must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to commit to duration of assignment (meaning you aren’t looking for a full-time job as first preference)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field of study
- Have a passion for design and 2+ years of design experience in a corporate marketing department or agency setting (including internships)
- Must be able to provide a strong design portfolio
- Strong concept, layout and typographical skills
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and organization
- Experience designing for interactive and print projects
- Prior experience working in ad agencies, eCommerce or retail, software or manufacturing is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about temporary Graphic Designer jobs in Phoenix, AZ please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other opportunities available through Paladin then please visit our website at www.paladinstaff.com to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Graphic Design, Creative Marketing, Digital Marketing, Freelance/Temporary