Paladin Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin is looking to fill a long-term contract Communications Specialist position in Plano, TX with a client in the healthcare industry! The ideal candidate must have a strong writing background with at least 2 years of writing and internal communications experience in a professional setting.
Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred!
- Strong writing background and must be able to provide a diverse writing portfolio or samples
- Experience writing web copy, social media copy, blogs, communications, etc.
- Knowledge of AP style
- Experience with copy editing and proofreading
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and excellent attention-to-detail
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing communications experience
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Journalism
- On-going contract with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Flexible hours
- Equipment will be provided
If you are interested in this opportunity – please apply immediately with your most recent resume and writing samples!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin