Paladin Seattle has partnered with a company looking to fill their Communication Strategist position.
- Develop and manage short- and long-range strategic communications plans
- Write compelling and effective copy for a variety of audiences and channels including announcements, newsletters, presentations, and process and policy updates, etc.
- Research and implement new ways of creating and distributing communications that expands awareness.
- Foster high performing cross-functional partnerships with the various teams by providing expertise, strategic guidance, and exceptional services.
- BA in Communications, PR, English or any related field
- 6+ years experience in communication strategy
- Experience copywriting and editing documents and managing content/editorial calendars
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Team player mentality
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.