Assistant Marketing Manager
This role will be responsible for focusing on traditional and digital strategies including brand and product development. The position will focus on new product development, communication of asset development and management, and will lead relationship building. It is imperative for this person to have a creative mindset and be open to feedback from the greater teams.
Job Duties Include:
- Product development related, such as market research, packaging, new product launch collateral, and product testing.
- Agency management, which includes working with brand, media, SEO/PR/Social, content teams, etc to manage the relationship.
- Execution of social and advertising planning and execution.
- Content management of website.
- Execution of events.
- Keeping track of budget, spending, and management.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in marketing with an emphasis in consumer goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Familiarity with social and online platforms.
- Proficient writing skills.
Skills Required Include:
- Qualitative skills.
- Creative mindset.
- The ability to translate consumer insight and journey into business opportunities.
- Agency background is a plus.
- Outdoor enthusiast is a plus.
- Travel will be required once every 1-2 months