Paladin is seeking a Art Director to create new branding for storefronts and premiums, for a six-month contract assignment for a high-end Athletic Studio in Los Angeles. The Creative Director will work directly under the Senior Director, and to collaborate and create new design concepts. This is an ideal role for someone who loves fitness or has experience working for an athletic brand in the creative department.
- Deliver creative solutions to communicate brand objectives.
- Develop graphics for storefront, studio classrooms, social media platforms, and premiums
- Manage and mentor creative team, push and inspire the creative team to deliver the highest level of creative possible
- Work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas and strategies
- Revamp promotional campaigns
- 5-8 Yeas of Graphic Design experience
- Past experience providing creative direction to a team
- Experience with big brands
- Must have a strong/sleek graphic design portfolio
- Strong Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Open to contract work
- Must able to work in house
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field
Pay Rate $35-50/HR