Paladin Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin is excited to be working with our new B2B marketing client on several Account Manager roles. This client is located near downtown and is in the marketing manufacturing space. Currently they are working a blended schedule of 2 days in office and 3 days remote with extra precautions taken while in office. The ideal candidate will be coming from a B2B print/publishing manufacturing/industrial background with a can-do attitude.
- Project manage the workflow of client projects daily from creative, production, and distribution.
- Support the sales department.
- Be the voice of the customer within the company and serve as main contact point.
- Preparing and presenting price and order confirmations.
- Maintain, foster, and grow client relationships.
- Previous project management experience
- 3+ years of professional experience preferably in printing, publishing, manufacturing, or industrial setting.
- High attention to detail, as well as, strong time management skills.
- Professional experience in a client facing role.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Work hard, play hard mentality.
When applying it is strongly encouraged sending a resume highlighting the above requirements, and salary expectations to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin