We at Paladin are looking for a Marketing Presentation Specialist for one of our clients. This global private market investment firm has grown from a single office to a multinational $30+ billion-dollar organization. They have a long-standing reputation as an innovator within the private markets space. The firm operates as a single global team concentrating its talents in five main strategies: primary, secondary, growth equity, private credit, and co-investment. Our client believes in an inclusive, collaborative, consumer driven, employee focused culture, and strives to hold themselves to the highest standards of respect, integrity, and insight.
As the newly created Marketing Presentation Specialist, you will work closely with C-Level executives and top producing consultants to develop and create impactful presentations for sales teams and beyond. This individual must be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running. Due to the regulatory nature of the business a background in financial services is a must. You will be joining a creative marketing team of six including the Vice President, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, and two graphic designers.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Maintaining brand standards while updating format and design of corporate communications and presentations.
- Create art assets for PowerPoint, print, and digital production
- Update and monitor internal online cloud portal, checking for accuracy and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Improve the capabilities of the online cloud portal to increase productivity and meet the needs of the expansion.
- Refurbish quarterly performance materials.
- Create, edit, proofread, and work with compliance to ensure approved materials are accessible to the worldwide firm.
- Estimate, track, and provide feedback to production calendar timelines.
- Act as an internal consultant to colleagues in conveying information and concepts in an effective manner.
Software to be Proficient in:
- PowerPoint – master pages & style sheets
- Microsoft Word
- Content Management Systems(CMS)
- Adobe Creative Suite
Experience Needed to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a in a corporate or in-house design studio environment.
- Previous financial service experience specifically private markets.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite- Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Adapt in interacting with both peers and the C-suite through effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with proficiency with proofing and editing.
- Superior project management skills