- Expired: June 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin Technologies has an immediate need for a Warehouse Assistant at our Garden Grove office!
The Warehouse Assistant will assist the Warehouse Manager with the daily supervision and monitoring of the warehouse and its contents. The Warehouse Assistant's primary role at Paladin Technologies is to assist in the monitoring of inventory and assets of the company's as well as manage the location of these assets. Items in the warehouse should be organized by type, function and department for ease in finding these assets. The ability to look for these items and quickly find them is of the utmost importance.
We are looking for an individual who can think outside of the box and represent Paladin in a professional manner that aligns with our values of leadership mindset, people development, team, and client focused.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have a CLEAR understanding of the contents of the warehouse
- Identify areas and organize all the similar materials into that area
- Create a way to organize and know your warehouse and its contents
- Keep warehouse clean and organized at all times
- Document warehouse problems and issues in writing
- Find ways to shorten the time it takes for personnel to pick up materials
- Maintain company vehicles
- Check in/out and inspect tools and vehicles
- Organize the warehouse materials for ease of location materials
- Receive materials from shippers
- Secure warehouse
- Process paperwork for items going back into stock
- Process RMA's
- Assure warehouse is ALWAYS clean and organized
- Inventory stock items and order
- Safe Forklift operating procedures (OSHA Certification)
- Safe storing and stacking
- Safe Lifting
- Safe use of cutting systems
- Safe use of hand and power tools
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and type on keyboard; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Paladin Technologies offers a strong compensation package including full health, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance, 401k match vesting after one year, PTO and Sick time, training and certification opportunities, and more.
Paladin Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Paladin Technologies Inc: Paladin Technologies is a premiere complex systems integrator that designs and deploys sophisticated systems technology in a client-focused approach. Operating in 25 offices across North America, Paladin Technologies is one of the largest privately held integrators in North America. Paladin is a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of integrated systems including Security, Audio-Visual, and Data Networking systems. Paladin Technologies is driven by a strong corporate culture and a vision of innovation through teamwork.
Visit our website and social media pages for more info:
Company Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
We thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of IP-based Integrated Security, Audio-Visual and Data Networking systems, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are a multi-national company with a local feel that operates across Canada, the western US, and Texas. The experts that makeup Paladin's teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Visit our website and social media pages for more info:
Company Website Facebook LinkedIn
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Read More Apply for Position Apply for this position Required * Apply with First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileWhat are your salary expectations for this role?* Are you legally authorized to work in the US?* -- No answer --YesNo If you were referred to Paladin Technologies, please share the name of the employee who referred you. The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability i...
Transportation and Storage
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Paladin Technologies