Systems Analyst III
- $89,000 to $135,000 Yearly
At VTI Security, a Paladin Technologies company. we have a technology team serving our enterprise clients' physical security and audio video needs. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the IT infrastructure that supports these platforms.
- Install, configure, and test server, storage, and network infrastructure
- Install, configure, and test virtualization platforms
- Install, configure, and test Physical Security and AV management software platforms
- Analyze customer requirements and implement system features to meet those needs
- Analyze system constraints, performance, and workload requirements
- Apply configurations to maximize system performance
- Configure and test off the shelf integrations to enable event and control interoperability between subsystems
- Participate in developing scripts, images and other automation techniques to minimize repeat work and improve consistency
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and service issues related to the above infrastructure
- Plan and deliver software and OS upgrades
- Develop and maintain Method Of Procedures for system upgrades and implementations
- Work directly with other Systems Analysts, Project Managers, Sales, and Engineering resources to help design IT infrastructure supporting Physical Security and Audio Video solutions
- Support sales and design efforts and activities in specifying IT components and integration methods
- Be accountable for the installation and integration of systems, ensuring timelines are met and a quality solution is delivered
- Work closely and collaborate with our Integrated Systems Technicians to ensure successful system delivery
- Respond, support, and be available to Integrated Systems Technicians, while supporting and mentoring their learning and growth in IT infrastructure
- Develop and maintain client relationships while building confidence and respect in the organization's abilities throughout the industry
- Support the PMO in planning deployments
- Prepare and maintain documentation in an efficient and professional manner
- Be organized, enthusiastic, and take direction from PTI leadership
- Minimum of 1 years' progressive experience in Information Technology, with proven experience in designing, deploying, and supporting complex systems
- Post-secondary degree or diploma from a Technology Institute in computing or electronics, or equivalent training with the armed forces.
- Ability to pass varying levels of security clearance
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical data and analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Sound organizational skills, with the capability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced and priority-changing environment
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with remote work and participating in remote teams
- Windows Server, Windows 10/11, and SQL Server
- VMware, Hyper-V or other HCI/virtualization platforms
- IP networking, SD-Wan, routers/switch configurations
- Accreditation or certification from a major network supplier such as Cisco
- Accreditation or certification with Windows Server and SQL Server
- Understanding of, and experience with, Physical Security system integration, including CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, Intrusion or Audio Video management platforms
- Backup, replication and DR concepts
- Powershell and other scripting languages
- Cybersecurity and system hardening
- AWS or Azure cloud computing and network environments
- C#, C++ or other modern programming languages
- Devops and other advanced system delivery and support automation
Pay: $89,000-$135,000 (DOE)
Paladin Technologies is a premier North American complex systems integrator for building technology solutions, including IP security, alarms & monitoring, audio visual, low-voltage infrastructure, and networking. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support. Our team is the best in the industry, with manufacturer trained technicians, PMP-certified project managers, CTS- and RCDD-certified design engineers, coordinators, and administrative resources.
Paladin has offices coast to coast and nearly 1,500 talented and committed professionals dedicated to custom-crafting and installing technology solutions for clients requiring Integrated Security, Network Infrastructure, Audio Visual, Fiber Optics/OSP, Structured Cabling, and more. Our team is the best in the industry, always at the forefront of the changing technology landscape. Through continued training, complex client projects, and company support, we provide our colleagues with exciting challenges and a rewarding career as Paladin continues to grow.
We thank you for your application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Paladin Technologies , Inc.Portland, OR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.