- June 05, 2023
- $26 to $48 Hourly
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Including, but not limited to:
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours if necessary
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Accurate written record keeping, submitted on time and complete, including but not limited to:
- Project documentation, material and equipment records and receipts, Daily log book, Vehicle logs, Time cards
- Maintain professional licensing as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Posses’ valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- System start up, programming, and subsequent testing to ensure complete system compliance, performance, and completion.
- Customer training and development of training documentation.
- Assist with training technicians on security systems and installation techniques.
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of projects.
- Partner with Project Manager to ensure all projects are maintaining budgets and timelines throughout all phases.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turn over of projects to the client and service department.
- 3+ years working in the IT field to include at least 1 year of advanced computer skills to include: hardware installation and configuration; software applications, installations, and configuration; local and wide area network systems
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Due to customer requirements, Covid-19 vaccination is required
- 1 or more years experience with Genetec programming
- Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity is desirable
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities without supervision.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to read and write effectively in English.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, (i.e. see, hear, speak and write clearly) in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects.
- Additional environments include office spaces, medical, industrial, warehouse, parking ramps, and other.
- Outdoor work including occasional adverse weather conditions or cold/heat temperatures.
- Local travel required with occasional overnight travel
- Training as required.
Pay: $26.00 - $48.00/hour (DOE)
Paladin Technologies is a premier North American complex systems integrator for building technology solutions, including IP security, alarms & monitoring, audio visual, low-voltage infrastructure, and networking. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support. Our team is the best in the industry, with manufacturer trained technicians, PMP-certified project managers, CTS- and RCDD-certified design engineers, coordinators, and administrative resources.
Paladin has offices coast to coast and nearly 1,500 talented and committed professionals dedicated to custom-crafting and installing technology solutions for clients requiring Integrated Security, Network Infrastructure, Audio Visual, Fiber Optics/OSP, Structured Cabling, and more. Our team is the best in the industry, always at the forefront of the changing technology landscape. Through continued training, complex client projects, and company support, we provide our colleagues with exciting challenges and a rewarding career as Paladin continues to grow.
We thank you for your application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
EngineeringView all jobs at Paladin Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?