- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Vice President located at the Poway Office. The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level support to the Vice President and will work closely with the Operations, HR, Accounting and Project Management teams as needed to ensure all administrative tasks & processes are followed. Additional duties and responsibilities are listed below.
Below are a few key aspects of the position:
- Assist with the About Time Coordination & Management for Field Technicians
- Assist with the coordination of Office/Building needs (i.e., Supplies, vendors, Building management services)
- Assist with management of the Company provided materials (i.e., Credit Card, Vehicles, Attire, Toll Roads etc.)
- Assist with resource scheduling in When I Work software (adding team to appropriate task within About Time)
- Assist in coordinating Field Labor team training
- Assist with preparation and distribution of project Submittal and Close-Out packages
- Assist with supporting Inside Sales
- Assist with T&M ticket generation and invoicing
Multi-tasking, strong communication and accountability are skills needed for this position. One must be comfortable in high pressure situations and working with colleagues throughout the organization. Must also be able prioritize and work independently.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Administration duties and processes.
- Save client documents within the appropriate project folder on server
- Book travel as needed (flights, hotel & rental cars)
- Process Per Diem requests as needed per guidelines
- Review time and manage technician communications when missing clock in/out punches
- Any other duties assigned by direct manager or superior within the organization
Requirements and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently without intensive oversight – must be a go-getter and take initiative on a regular basis finding ways to avoid problems proactively rather than just fixing them after the fact.
- Initiative and ability to research problems independently, finding root cause.
- Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer training and written documentation.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required).
- Basic understanding of Construction processes
- Knowledge of Construction Accounting software a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Standard Work Schedule (SWS) = 8 Hours a Day M-F
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and type on keyboard; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually
Paladin Technologies offers a strong compensation package including full health, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance; 401k match vesting after one year; PTO and Sick time; training and certification opportunities; and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-668-1705 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of IP-based Integrated Security, Audio-Visual and Data Networking systems, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are a multi-national company with a local feel that operates across Canada, the western US, and Texas. The experts that makeup Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Visit our website and social media pages for more info:
Company Website Facebook LinkedIn
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin Technologies